We are always keen to recruit top quality PhD students! PhD opportunities with dedicated scholarships associated with particular grants and university-funded scholarships are available each year, both to domestic and international students.
- Scholarships are open to domestic and international applicants
- The student’s research and academic background might be in one or more of Analytical Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Nanotechnology, Microfluidics, Microfabrication, and Life science disciplines
- For domestic students: Applicants must have completed, or expect to complete, a bachelors degree with honours equivalent to first class and be intending to enrol full-time in an approved doctoral program
- For an international student: Applicant should have completed masters and honours degrees with very strong academic and research background. S/he likely to have an overall IELTS score of 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 score in each band. S/he is also expected to have at one research article in high impact journal of the field
- New and/or current HDR candidates may apply